Wednesday, May 17, 2006

No more Uni and YouTube Funnies

Hey all!

Man it feels like yonks ago since the last post. Actually it was, but I have a good reason and I can sum it up in one word. University.

Well, on a brighter note, I'm now free to do anything since my Summer Holiday just started as of 12.10pm. Now I'm off all the way until the second week of September. Schweet. Actually, I have to go back this Friday to hand in my last piece of coursework which is for Website Design, so ja, I'll be working on my website until Friday. Maybe I'll post a link to it and let you fellows browse it.

Anyways, to start off my holiday, my brother showed me some funny videos on YouTube. Yes, YouTube...the home of videos of all kinds of manner. Ranging from funny to tearful, karaoke to music videos, and cool to what-the-fuck?

Well, the following are links to three South Park parodies all using the same dialogue from South Park, but in different scenarios:

Naruto Scenario

Harry Potter Scenario

Fullmetal Alchemist Scenario

The one downside is that the anime scenarios are blatantly taken from fansubs. Seeing the subs/original dialogue kinda dampens the experience.

Well enjoy peoples!

Oh yeah, I have found my Radio Station of Life, and that is BBC Radio 2!

3 comments:

Bhavvie said...

Good to see you finally post something! Welcome back to the boring land of blogging ^_^

What is so great about Radio 2? Johnny Ross hosts a show on it, doesn't he? Or am I wrong?

Anonymous said...

Hmm I can't remember, but it's cool 'cause they play a good selection of old and new music and they have a slot dedicated to random facts, like did you know that a study was conducted to see what kind of music stimulated learning? Robbie Williams and Anastasia came out on top.

Bhavvie said...

Oh I knew about that. I read about it in the Sun. Heh.