Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back-Dating Series: LiveJournal "I haven't gone AWOL"

Originially Posted: Friday 10th June 2005 at 02:32 pm

Hi all!

I know it's been like 4 days since I first posted, but I just wanted you all to know I haven't gone AWOL, I'm still here, just trying to create a new layout for my website...it needs a makeover. It's gonna take a while since I have to design the pictures and colour them and make them look all nice, and I'm going to have to go back and chnage the coding on everything...all in all...it's a heckuva lot of work...that and I'm still playing Tales of Symphonia and am VERY close to getting to the second disc ^_^ yay for me!

Random Quote:

Yuan: Hahaha! You fools have fallen into my trap!
Lloyd (to Zelos): He just called you a fool...
Presea: Zelos...is clumsy...
Zelos: I am...so sad...

Now that was a funny scene to me...actually any scene with Zelos in it is funny, you always get a laugh or something...but Yuan, now there's a guy who needs an update on evil catchphrases...there was this really good line he said, but I can't remember it at this moment in time...ah well, I'm gonna be playing this game another 2 times, just so that I get EVERYTHING in the game (Yes, I'm one of THOSE people -_-)

Anyhow, I'm gonna end this entry here, and hopefully the next time I post, it'll be something important, or my website will finally have it's makeover ^_^

Bye~

-Eru

No comments: