Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back-Dating Series: Introduction

Hi all, guess I'm gonna be using this Blog ^_^ I like the plain layout, and it'll develop as I develop...over time ^_^

Right now, I plan on moving all my Blog posts from everywhere to here. These locations will be LiveJournal, the two posts I made on Hi5 and the many from my MSN Space. Thus this post serves as an introduction to that. Alongside my normal blog-posts, I'll be sticking my back-dated posts here; you'll know because the title will be 'Back-Dating Series: *insert Blog here* *insert post title here*

The first line of each post will have the Date of when the post was originally posted up. I intended to do this with my MSN Space, and I may still do, but I think I'll do it here, thus fulfilling it's role as a library/recorder of my past.

Hope you enjoy them,

No comments: