Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Top Five Movies

Okay, in response to a text message from my buddy Bhavna, who lives over at Original Dory I am going to list my Top 5 Favourite movies, and no...I don't think any of them are new except for one or two.
  • Labyrinth - David Bowie = Total hawtness in this movie. Can those leggings be any tighter?! Yeah and the story was good and all.
  • Big Trouble in Little China - The Three Storms were cool and they were funny, especially Thunder. But really, the movie is good, it's not the run-of-the-mill action flick, it's comedy too!
  • Big Fish - Lovely feel-good, family movie.
  • 2002 - A very good Chinese movie, one of the ones that I hold dear. It's a nice story and kinda typical at points, but it's still enjoyable.
  • Universal Soldier - I remembered this on my own, go me! Anyways, this movie is pretty cool and it's the only one of Jean-Claude Van Damme's that I really like.

Yep, those are my Top 5 and are in no particular order. Yeah...I like watching foreign films and I like listening to foreign music too.

3 comments:

Bhavvie said...

Thanks for reminding me to put Labyrinth in my top five!

Oh and lol that I'm under important links on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hehe I decided to fix up my links so the web-comics go one place and the other links go in another :p Labyrinth is a cool movie.

Dogma is now one of my favourites also.

Bhavvie said...

Lol, I need to update my top five and add Labyrinth. I love watching that movie, it takes me back.