Sunday, September 17, 2006

Riding Strong

Back in the 80's the world was introduced to, what would soon be a phenomenon, Neon Genesis Evangelion. Almost everybody has heard of this anime, well more likely those who watch anime. The title of most known anime would be Akira, or so I like to believe.

I'm not going to go into a long spiel over the enigmatic awesomeness of the series, seriously it plays with your head and the movies aren't any better. They just leave you with more questions!

But to make the long speech short, they're pumping out 4 new Eva movies. Yup, looks like old Eva is still riding strong. The first of these movies is due for release mid-late next year (2007), with the last three coming out in 2008. I'm really looking forward to them, maybe then my questions will be answered and no more will sprout.

That's wishful thinking. Why? Because the previous installments answered questions that cropped up in the series, while leaving some open and giving you a whole lot more to ask about the series.

Also, if you have a LiveJournal or something, check this out a follow the link:

      
anime is love

      
rpgs are love

      
manga is love

      
[info]erutanxiku is love

brought to you by the isLove Generator


I refreshed it many times, and the most common one that came up was "Anime is Love"...methinks it's trying to tell me something...

Oh and there you have it folks, I am love. ErutanXiku is my webname, for those of you who didn't know.

No comments: